30 AÑOS Y CONTANDO / 30 YEARS AND COUNTING

Another birthday.

Without doubt, this is the toughest year of my life. I had to suffer losses in both materially and emotionally, with the disappearance of two loved ones. Therefore, I can not celebrate this birthday.

However, I am convinced that given the futility of human existence, there is no choice but to seek a mission in life, something that gives support to the daily struggle. I have my mission and I struggle to comply.

Thanks for joining me this year.



Otro cumpleaños.

Sin duda, este es el año más duro de mi existencia. He tenido que sufrir pérdidas tanto en lo material como en lo emocional, con la desaparición de dos seres queridos. Por tanto, no puedo celebrar este cumpleaños.

Sin embargo, estoy convencido que ante la futilidad de la existencia humana, no queda más remedio que buscar una misión que cumplir en la vida, algo que le dé sustento a la lucha diaria. Yo tengo mi misión y lucho por cumplirla.

Gracias por acompañarme en este año.


:iconcomicpartygroup::iconthe-art-budokai:
30 AÑOS Y CONTANDO / 30 YEARS AND COUNTING 30 AÑOS Y CONTANDO / 30 YEARS AND COUNTING Reviewed by Bimago El Cínico on miércoles, octubre 20, 2010 Rating: 5

No hay comentarios:

random posts

Imágenes del tema: Lokibaho. Con la tecnología de Blogger.